BIOS – MASTER HERBALIST
MARK HAMMER C.M.H., MASTER HERBALIST
Senior Master Herbalist – Traditional Chinese Medicine
My greatest thrill is to see an unhealthy person regain their balance where it was perceived lost.“
Mark Hammer, CMH-III, senior master herbalist, works with clients to improve their overall health. His chief focus is on the underlying cause of the problem and related conditions. Finding the U.S., lacking in Traditional Chinese herbal education, Mr. Hammer chose to train, traditionally. He apprenticed under senior master herbalist, George Chun at the Scientific American Hanyak Institute. Continuing Dr. Chun’s work, Mark’s herbal specialty is in the primary diseases that plague mankind-diabetes, tumors, heart, obesity as well as women’s health needs.
Currently, Mark is writing the “The Herbalist Primer-Simple Assessment & Twenty Herbal Formulas for 80% of Your Ailments” He has written numerous articles and E-Books on longevity, diabetes, heart conditions, Chinese medicine and assessment, high blood pressure, tumor and “Food Therapy”.
RECENT HERBALIST PROJECTS
- Developed 100% natural acne, staph, reflux, prostate, digestion, fatigue, diabetes, heart master formulas that correct the imbalance within 48 hours.
- Created an Antimicrobial master formula to reduce heat in the internal body and remove microbes, bacteria, and viruses.
- Developed multiple, natural, anti-depressant master formulas for individuals suffering from chronic fatigue and mental decline.
- Built a complete Constitution Assessment and scoring system for Traditional Asian Medicine, simplified for use by anyone.
- Created and expanded a Food Therapy model that remedies the eight basic body types (TAM) and their symptoms.
- Long-term project-build herbal master formulas for common psycho-diagnostic types, listed in the Diagnostic Systems Manual (DSM-V). Anxiety, depression, attention-deficit disorder, manic-depression, schizophrenia have been created. Others will follow soon.
- Many more formulas.
- Psychotherapist – 20+ years.
- Medical administrator & owner – counseling centers, hospitals & emergency rooms, 15 years.
- Business Consultant – 24 years
- Internet Marketer – 27 years
CREDENTIALS, EDUCATION & LECTURES
- Certified Master Herbalist-Advanced Level-Seven year study & apprenticeship, Traditional Asian Medicine and Western Herbology and its applications under George Chun, senior master herbalist. Scientific American Hanyak Institute.
- Certified Chu Practitioner – Traditional non-intrusive acupuncture. Dr. John Song.
- Accomplished martial artist – Emphasis on Classical Wushu-Kungfu, Hsing-I, Schui Jiao, Qigong, Tai chi & weapons. Regional, National & International champion, AAU-All American, etc. Father to two children who won multiple national championships.
- Herb Medicine: He has presented numerous workshops on Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine, Food Therapy, Chinese Medicine Assessment.
- Business Coach: Communication & Conflict Management Skills, Workplace Substance Abuse, Business Metrics, Sex Harassment, Workplace Diversity, Stress Management, etc.
APPROACHLongevity Mountain is founded on the belief that the body, naturally, has the ability to heal itself. Hence, given the right environment of nutrients, air, rest, and exercise, health is optimized. However, when imbalance does occur, demonstrated, 100% natural, herbal formulas can re-establish health and balance. We strive to bring forward the proven hidden herbal treasures, held closely by the Asian grand-master herbalists. Relentlessly, we search the world for new and unknown herbs providing real relief. We are dedicated to proven formulas with 100% integrity. We provide them, here, at our store. To learn more about Longevity Mountain and its beginnings, please visit our ABOUT page.
HUA “GEORGE” CHUN C.M.H., SENIOR MASTER HERBALIST
SENIOR MASTER HERBALIST – TRADITIONAL ASIAN MEDICINE
Mentor & Teacher, Chemist, Counselor to many. Dr. Chun developed many formulas, combining Asian medicine and herbal medicine from around the world. He embraced the world herbal. His chemistry and medical research background provided a deeper understanding of the herbal compound’s effects on the human body. Dr. Chun shared, regularly, chemistry, conventional medicine combined with Chinese medicine theory. This process yielded more effective and quicker acting formulas which were imparted to master herbalist, Mark Hammer.
HIS DIVERSE EXPERIENCE
In the Korean Community-Houston, “Dr. Chun” was referred to as the “Prince”. While humble, he came from a very wealthy and aristocratic background which he rejected. He always saw himself as a healer rather than the heir to his family’s inheritance. However, the nickname was not easy to release. His community saw him as a leader where it was not unusual to see people stop by. He helped with a variety of problems besides support for their physical ailments.
His greatest strength was to help clients with serious and unusual conditions (diabetes, heart, tumor, etc.). His caring nature would drive Dr. Chun’s curiosity to solve the problem. Consequently, many patients, who found standard allopathic medicine lacking and then turned to Dr. Chun, discovered 100% relief from his practice. When cheered by amazed onlookers, he would respond humbly and thankful for the returned health of his client.
Selectively, He chose a small number of students over his 30+ year career in Chinese medicine. His legacy is great which he had invested in his #1 student, Mark Hammer.
In memory by many, loved and not forgotten.
Herbal Supplement Disclaimer
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is a dietary supplement and is not intended to diagnose, cure, prevent or treat any diseases. The information here is not provided by medical (allopathic) professionals and is not intended as a substitute for medical advice. Please consult your physician before beginning any course of treatment. However, billions of people have used these products without complication. These herbal formulas have been used in conjunction with allopathic medical regimen, successfully without interference in the restorative process.