LONGEVITY MOUNTAIN HERBS POLICIES
For all the nutritional and herbal supplements, you will get:
- 5% off if the total order amount exceeds $200.00
- 10% off if the total amount exceeds $300
- 15% off if the total amount exceeds $500
- 20 % off if the total amount exceeds $800
The prices listed on this website are subject to minor changes (plus or minus) without further notice.
- We ship orders primarily to the 50 states of the US and Canada. We do ship orders to other countries. However, customers will need to be patient receiving products due to customs requirements. Additional shipping shall be assessed.
- We ship all orders promptly upon receiving unless customization is requested..
- All shipments are made by UPS surface delivery unless specified for Air.
- The UPS ground and air shipping fee is charged by the actual weight of your package.
- Damaged or defective items and shipment errors may be returned for replacement, full credit, or refund.
- Please notify us of damaged or wrong items within 5 days after receiving the goods.
- Delayed damage requests cannot be accepted and opened bottles cannot be returned.
- Otherwise, you may return your goods within 30 days for a refund.
- Refunds shall follow within 30 days upon:
- Receiving the product back at Longevity Mountain
- Canceling the delivery and the product arrives at Longevity mountain
- Payment is made but the product does not leave Longevity Mountain
- Product is rejected at the customer’s address of delivery and is received back at Longevity Mountain
- We will charge 15% of the sales as a restocking service fee plus shipping if it is not our error.
- If a suspected adverse reaction takes place, please do not assume the product is not working. Please call the master herbalist for support. Most often, a dietary choice, environmental event, allergic reaction to something else, and stress reaction will be involved. To sort this out, please do not hesitate to take advantage of our support services.
HERBAL SUPPLEMENT DISCLAIMER
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is a dietary supplement and is not intended to diagnose, cure, prevent or treat any diseases. The information is not provided by medical (allopathic) professionals. It is not intended as a substitute for medical advice. Please consult your physician before beginning any course of treatment. However, billions of people have used these products without complication. Of interest, MD physicians and Veterinarians use Longevity Mountain herbal formulas in conjunction with their regimen, successfully without interference in the restorative process.