WHAT ARE THE BEST ACID REFLUX HERBS? – REFLUX COMFORT
WHAT ARE THE BEST ACID REFLUX HERBS? – REFLUX COMFORT
ACID REFLUX – “HEARTBURN” IS AN ENERGY DEFICIENCY PROBLEM!
LOOK BELOW, YOU CAN FIX THIS! ONCE AND FOR ALL!
The position that the cause of reflux or heartburn is due to an excess acid problem is a superficial
perspective and deserves a deeper look. Acid reflux herbs contained in Reflux Comfort relieve the
condition in 60 minutes or less.
I suffered from Acid Reflux for years until my mentor (Chinese Medicine Doc) explained what was really happening. It
was awful! I would stay up nights, awakened repeatedly at night with terrible burning sensations scorching my
throat. Sometimes it would literally take my breath away where my lungs would seize in desperation for just one
breath. I even wondered if one day would come where I wouldn’t be able to breathe and possibly die from this
condition. I want you to know, I know how bad it can get. Maybe this is your point in time where enough is enough!
If so then you are ready for this valuable free info, give up the “bandaids” and get final and complete relief. You
have some choices to make but, at least, you’ll have the right options before you, so, you can free yourself from
this scarring condition. You have come to the right page for answers!
This has really become a huge problem in the US. Go to the pharmacy section of any grocery store and you will find a
large selection of acid relievers you can buy. None of them eradicate and they barely soften the condition. Isn’t it
time for a permanent correction before you open the door to other serious conditions to enter?
THE FIRST STEPS TO RECOVERY:
Not everyone is ready to correct their imbalance. Most are too trusting and dependent on healthcare professionals!
HERE ARE THE NEXT STEPS ESSENTIAL TO YOUR RECOVERY:
Understand acid reflux is common and is a very serious problem.
Grasp that too many people assume that because others suffer from it that it isn’t a serious ailment. The longer you allow reflux to continue, the more likely you are to suffer serious damage. Acid reflux pain is the way your body is announcing, loud and clear, “You have a physical problem requiring your immediate attention”.
You are ready to take responsibility for your condition.
You choose to confront yourself relative to your choices that have contributed to your condition. You have proactively chosen to take action after listening to various therapeutic opinions. You know you are ready for a change to a permanent state of well-being.
You have decided to correct the problem at the root.
You have sorted out the regimens that only put a “bandaid” on the problem. While over-the-counter medications or prescription medications suppress the process of acid production (symptom) you have chosen to resolve the underlying cause so the condition doesn’t surface again. You will find, on these pages, there are plenty of ways in which you can resolve your acid reflux problems, once and for all.
“A sense of humor is good for you. Have you ever heard of a laughing hyena with heartburn?”— Comedian, Bob Hope
NOW LET’S GO FURTHER! ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE: THE UNDERLYING CAUSE
A CHINESE MEDICINE PERSPECTIVE ON ACID REFLUX
Your body’s reaction to what you are subjecting it to, is the best your body can do, until some changes are made. The Reflux condition, sometimes called, “heart burn”, is simply a weakened energy state due to a variety of underlying causes. Get at the source of this weakened state and the burning sensation will leave forever. Most people assume that there is an over production of stomach acid while many professional practitioners think the condition is due to under-production of acid. However, I am proposing that the condition is due to:
- a lack of energy essential for the esophageal sphincter to close. Thus, naturally, maintaining the acid in the stomach.
- Additionally, there is a disruption of peristalsis or the rhythmic energetic downward motion of the esophagus. Instead of the normal gradual motion of the esophagus going down to assist food & liquids down, now you can observe that the esophageal function is rising or the motion is going up.
- When both digestive areas are deficient (esophagus, sphincter) then its understandable why people are harassed by the stomach acid.
Top 6 Primary contributors:
- An excess in specific food consumption can overwhelm digestive processes coupled with energy deficiency result in the shutdown of esophageal sphincter function. This valve or flap is responsible for sealing food and stomach acid in the stomach. When this valve is weakened or lacking the energy to do its function then acid regurgitates upward, burning the esophagus, throat, mouth and nostrils. This causes further allergic reaction – mucus production, salivary drenching and the drive to drink water, etc. This creates a whole new set of complications due to repeated.acid burn.
- Lack of sleep: sleep deprivation will result in the body’s foundation to break down. The kidneys and adrenals will not have enough energy, due to their depletion, to assist the rest of the body to function normally. One of the most sensitive areas due to this condition will be your digestion, especially the esophagus. Essentially, your run-down condition has crept into the upper digestive system where the energy polarity has reversed peristalsis, pent up energy in its circuits and stifled the normal flow and elimination of phlegm.
- Work Stress: prolonged stress can drain your adrenal/kidney reserves. The same pattern, as mentioned above, can strike and now you are awake at night. The energy cycle now is compounded by the lack of sleep.
- High prolonged anxiety: When energy is being used up quicker than you can replenish, then the deprivation will surface and be compounded by the conditions above. This may even, if prolonged, develop into Chronic Adrenal Fatigue.
- Chronic Adrenal Fatigue: When the body has used up all its energy reserves and more, it can be very difficult and take years to recover. There are certain personality types who are susceptible. In gist, the esophagus as well as other body parts are showing signs to let you know, “Its time to stop and take care of yourself”.
- Menopause/Andropause: there is a whole cluster of symptoms involved. However when it rears its head here, it can get very complicated. Upsurging heat, whether it is a “hot flash” or heat, in waves, can really drain your energy reserves housed in your kidneys and adrenals. The heat will disturb your sleep via excess mental activity, break you out in night sweat, etc. When you cannot sleep then gradually you will wear out like the described above cycles.
Digging Deeper – A seasoned Chinese medicine practitioner will improve:
“I would like to find a stew that will give me heartburn immediately, instead of at three o’clock in the morning.” John Barrymore, Stage & Film Actor (1882-1942)
ACID REFLUX: WHAT IS IT & WHAT CONTRIBUTES TO IT?
Do You Have Reflux Or A More Serious Condition? What conditions do you have?
Reflux is Caused by an Abnormal Esophagus
The flow of ingested food and fluid between your esophagus and stomach is regulated by a valve called the lower esophageal sphincter. In healthy people, this valve helps prevent stomach acid or digested food from flowing back up into the esophagus. In patients with acid reflux, this valve does not close properly due to weak muscle contraction. This abnormal valve function allows acid from the stomach to escape and rise into the esophagus, causing the conditions associated with acid reflux.
Acid Reflux is Not Just Heartburn
Heartburn is a common condition that causes sensations of burning or pain to occur in the esophagus. People with acid reflux condition are often misdiagnosed with mild or occasional heartburn. Acid reflux differs from heartburn in that conditions persist for two or more days each week, even after a patient has altered his lifestyle and diet. Though heartburn is one condition of acid reflux imbalance, it is not the only one.
Additional conditions include:
- persistent cough
- abdominal pain
- chest pain
- difficulty swallowing
- sour taste in the mouth
Certain Foods Can Trigger Acid Reflux Symptoms
Acid reflux can be triggered by certain types of food–especially spicy or acidic foods. If you experience frequent acid reflux characteristics, consider abstaining from foods such as tomatoes, citrus fruits, onions, chocolate, peppermint or fried, fatty foods. Carbonated drinks, coffee, tea and alcoholic beverages can also be troublesome.
Smoking Cigarettes Increases Symptoms of Acid Reflux
If you smoke cigarettes, you may experience an increase in acid reflux. The smoke that you inhale from a cigarette relaxes the esophageal valve that separates your esophagus and stomach. If you have the acid reflux condition, this valve functions abnormally–a condition that is worseneded by cigarette smoke.
Obesity and Pregnancy Increase the Risk of Acid Reflux
Excess weight around the abdomen due to obesity or pregnancy causes increased pressure on your stomach, which can elevate your risk of developing acid reflux syndrome. About 25% of all pregnant women suffer from acid reflux, daily. This increases 50% during the last trimester as the baby grows.
Acid Reflux Doesn’t Just Affect Adults
Infants and children can also develop this condition–though most typically outgrow the disease during early childhood. Symptoms of acid reflux in children and infants include recurrent vomiting, coughing or respiratory problems.
One-Third of Acid Reflux Sufferers Develop Erosive Esophagitis
If left untreated, acid reflux can cause erosive esophagitis–a medical condition characterized by severe damage to the tissue lining the esophagus. Approximately one-third of patients with acid reflux disease may go on to develop erosive esophagitis, report health professionals. When the condition proceeds to this stage, your doctor needs to be contacted, immediately.
Alternative Therapies Alleviates Acid Reflux Symptoms
Alternative medicine therapies for acid reflux syndrome have demonstrated serious results, in the hands of an experienced Chinese medicine, naturopathic, homeopathic practitioner, etc. can, remarkably, impact the underlying condition for Acid Reflux Syndrome.
ACID REFLUX STATS & FACTS 2012
- Chronic Acid Reflux occurs, at least, 3 times per week. Sufferers have a 50% chance of doing permanent damage to their esophagus.
- Reflux Affects 1/3 of People in the USA [International Foundation for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders (IFFGD)] 2010.
- Most expensive digestive disorder in the U.S., costing about $10 billion annually.
- Reflux occurred in 3-7% of the population in US (1985) (Digestive diseases in the US: Epidemiology & Impact – NIH Publication No. 94-1447, NIDDK, 1994)
- 60+ million Americans are effected by “heartburn” due to acid reflux at least once a month (20% of the entire population).
- About 25 million (1/12) of the total population experience reflux daily.
Mental Health: 80% of sufferers experience the symptoms at night, causing 75% to wake (2 hrs.). This results in many problems during the day, including:
- increased irritability
- lack of proper concentration
- an increased risk of being in an accident involving an automobile.
- Anxiety surrounding the concern for impending attack
Alcohol relaxes the lower esophageal sphincter muscle. When this muscle is not operating properly, it’s one of the leading causes of acid reflux.
Youth: Approximately 15% of all infants and young children suffer from reflux.
Target Population: 65% of all reflux sufferers are in their 40’s or older.
Approximately 20% of those individuals that suffer from acid reflux will develop GERD where more serious health concerns may develop such as:
- system deficiency
- higher risk of esophageal cancer
- treated reflux can spread to other body parts
Conventional medicine considers heartburn to be incurable. Why is that?
THE BEST REFLUX HERBS: REFLUX COMFORT
Herbal Supplement Disclaimer
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is a dietary supplement and is not intended to diagnose, cure, prevent or treat any diseases. The information here is not provided by medical (allopathic) professionals and is not intended as a substitute for medical advice. Please consult your physician before beginning any course of treatment. However, billions of people have used these products without complication. These herbal formulas have been used in conjunction with allopathic medical regimen, successfully without interference in the restorative process.