$39.00 – $69.00
Spasmalin - The Spasm Pain Solution
In modern allopathic medicine, cramp conditions are considered as a result of sodium, potassium and magnesium deficiencies. However, taking supplements for cramp conditions have not been effective. Otherwise, we would see many professional athletes returning back to their fields of competition in 1-2 weeks rather than 6-8 weeks. Or we would see many athletes avoiding groin injury or other injuries altogether. Taking natural food quality herbs, which target the contracted muscles, offers quicker relief of the underlying imbalance. This formula opens blockages and blood stasis in the infirmed areas. This blood cleansing formula unblocks all capillaries, lymphatic system and blood stasis related to the lower and upper extremities.
For athletes, sciatic nerve and groin pulls are a common complaint. Spasmalin, a Chinese medicine master formula, speeds up the recovery process on a cellular level that is appreciated by athletic trainers, massage therapists, chiropractors, osteopaths and their clients. Spasmalin softens the liver, reduces painful spasms in the muscles and the sinews. In particular, this combination is effective for hands, feet, thigh and calf spasms or cramps. Spasmalin relieves chronic pelvic inflammation, intercostals and trigeminal neuralgia. For those who feel short of breath, fatigued, Spamalin opens up channels, blocked off from energy. Spasmalin clears heat, toxins and sores from all locations of the body. This Master Formula stops spasm pain of the abdomen, muscle contractions (tremors, seizures) and numbness of lower extremities.
- Paeoniae - Nourishes blood. Stops liver yang which ceases pain in chest, flank, abdomen due to spleen-liver imbalance. Softens liver. Stops cramping, spasms (hands, feet). Supports yin.
- Glycyrrhizae - Tonifies the spleen and supports the qi. Short breath, fatigue. This herbs improves the blood, qi, palpitations, Moistens lungs, stops coughing. Benefits most conditions due to its neutralizing effects. Clears heat and toxins, sores at any location. Stops spasms, and pain of the abdomen and legs. Regulates and balances the effects of other herbs.
- Achyranthis - increases formula effectiveness
- Chaenomelis - increases formula effectiveness
- Herba epimedii - Expels wind damp cold, painful obstructions causing spasms, cramps in hands, feet, joint and extremity numbness.
- Uncis Uncariae - Dispels wind & spasms, tremors, seizures, eclampsia
- Ramulus - Painful obstruction with musculature contractions and numbness of extremities.
- Bupleurium - Reduces fever, spreads liver qi to spleen, stomach, digestive tract.
Amount: 190-200 capsules
Dose: 1 capsules per 50 lbs. body weight, 3 times per day. Whereas, for a 150 lb. person their dose would be 3 capsules, 3 times per day for a total of 9 capsules per day.