Diverticular Comfort relieves the following conditions:
- crampy to extreme pain or discomfort in the lower abdomen
- constipation and/or diarrhea
- tenderness in the lower left side of the abdomen
- pain that has only been resolved by narcotics/synthetic narcotics
- rectal bleeding due to intestinal abscess, clumps, lumps and extreme constipation
- infection or inflammation of pouches that form in the intestines (diverticula)
- IBDs (inflammatory bowel disorders): colon inflammation, ulcers, fistulas or pouches
- Diverticular conditions
The most common sign on examination is tenderness in the lower left side of the abdomen. Usually, the pain is severe and comes on suddenly, but it can also be mild and become worse over several days. The intensity of the pain can fluctuate. A person may experience cramping, nausea, vomiting, fever, chills, or a change in bowel habits.
Large bottle: 200 capsules Medium bottle: 90 capsules Dose: Take 3 doses from early morning, afternoon and early evening. Take 1 capsule per 50 lbs. body weight. So for a 160 lb. person, 3 capsules per dose would be recommended.