MALE COMFORT ceases the following conditions in men generally associated with early-middle years, 25-65 years:
- night sweats
- excess body heat
- flushed face
- red cheeks
- chronic sore throat
- frequent urination of small amounts of urine
- lower back pain
- low grade fever in the afternoons
- dry mouth
- stiff shoulders
- mood swings
- short temper
- mild constipation
- urinary tract infections
- some wasting diseases
Balances blood pressure, aching all over, minor to moderate depression, eating disorders, nervous & poor digestion, hormones, constipation, insomnia. Restores energy while calming enabling rest and sleep. Millions of men have found relief from this formula for over 2000 years, finding comfort from its tonifying effect. The strength of Chinese herbal medicine resides in the combining of these herbs not in the single herbs themselves.
Male Comfort Ingredients:
- Astragali – Astragalus nourishes the body’s energy while slightly warming the spleen and lung. Primary benefits: spleen deficiency, lack of appetite, fatigue, diarrhea, frequent colds, shortness of breath, prolapse, uterine bleeding, spontaneous sweating, edema, chronic ulcers and sores, deficient blood and lymph fluids, weakened immunity, stops sweating, promotes urination, pus buildup, weakened, wounded and withering skin, stops bleeding.
- Atractylodes – Atractylodes is an essential herb for nourishing the Spleen and Stomach when dampness obstructs its normal functioning. It clears dampness in the muscles and flesh – and thereby restores harmony and halts sweating. Benefits the Spleen when deficient and prevents miscarriage. Benefits: diarrhea, fatigue, lack of appetite and vomiting. Dries dampness removing obstructions. Stops sweating.
- Poriae – Poria leaches the fluids downward. While neutral in temperature, drainage is especially beneficial to the heart, spleen, kidney and lung. Benefits: spleen weakness, excessive fluid retention, phlegm, mucus buildup in channels, palpitations, headache, dizziness, loss of appetite, diarrhea, distention, generalized edema, Insomnia, forgetfulness, obstructed urination, calms the heart, calms the spirit, urinary difficulty.
- Ziziphi – Ziziphi nourishes and energizes the weakened heart and thus calm the spirit. While neutral in temperature, zizphi enters the gallbladder, heart, liver and spleen. Benefits: irritability, insomnia, palpitations, anxiety, blood deficiency, Spontaneous sweating and night sweats, abnormal sweating, preventing loss of consciousness, shortness of breath, anxiety, dry cough without phlegm, contracture and spasms of the sinews (tendons) and bones, dry, splitting nails, spermatorrhea, nocturnal emissions, and dribbling urine, interchangeable hot and cold sensations, emaciation of the muscles and flesh; gallbladder weakness, trembling palpitations, fear, restlessness, inability to sleep.
- Longan – Longan nourishes the body’s energy. Its temperature is warm thus stimulating the heart and the spleen into balance. Benefits: This great tasting fruit soothes insomnia, heart palpitations, forgetfulness, dizziness anxiety, stress from overwork, blood deficiency, disturbed spirit , excessive thinking, or flooding emotions.
- Ginseng – ginseng is well known for its ability to energize and revitalize the whole body. While its temperature is slightly warming, its primary effects are seen in the spleen and lungs. Benefits: extreme collapse of body energy – shallow breathing or shortness of breath, cold limbs, profuse sweating, minute pulse; severe blood loss. Lung or Spleen/Stomach weakness, wasting and thirsting disorder, energy and fluids injured by fever and profuse sweating, palpitations with anxiety, insomnia, restlessness due to energy and blood deficiency. Powerfully tonifies the primal qi of the five yin organs (heart, liver, spleen, lungs, kidneys). Generates fluids, stops thirst. Revitalizes the heart, immunity and blood components (T, red, white, etc.), obstructed blood flow and heavy bleeding, cold limbs. “Old Man” replenishes the blood supply, nourishes the lung, stomach (loss of appetite, lethargy, distention, chronic diarrhea, prolapse), strengthens the spleen, Helps the heart which calms the emotions and, improves memory. Ginseng stimulates and inhibits Central Nervous System (CNS) processes. Depending on the beginning physical health state, the herb improves the adaptability of the CNS. In small doses, Radix ginseng stimulates the nervous system while in large doses it sedates the nerves. Ginseng has 1) shortened the dormant phase of reflexes, 2) increased transmission of neural impulses and 3) conditioned reflex strength. Cardiovascular effect: Ginseng has shown to have positive effects on arrhythmatic activity, vasodialation effect on coronary arteries, cerebral blood and retinal vessels. For acute shock, large doses were beneficial for balancing blood pressure. Relative to heart disease, ginseng enhanced myocardial use of nutrients and heart function. Metabolic Effect: radix ginseng improved the absorption of proteins and nucleic acids. Endocrine Effects: Ginseng was shown to decrease blood glucose levels involving diabetic mellitus, but was not able to reverse the metabolic defects. It lowered hyperglycemia. It has a synergistic effect with insulin but can not replace it. For mature female, it lengthened the sexual arousal and conception period.
- Angelica – Benefits: Blood deficiency related to the Heart and Liver. Especially improves palid, ashen complexion, lusterless nails, tinnitus, blurred vision, and palpitations, abdominal pain, traumatic injury, and carbuncles due to blood stasis, especially accompanied by cold from deficiency, dry intestines due to blood deficiency. Tonifies the blood and regulates the menses, invigorates and harmonizes the blood and disperses cold, reduces swelling, expels pus, generates flesh, and alleviates pain: used in treating sores and abscesses, treats coughs. Moistens dryness and lubricates the Intestines, Internally, it moistens the organs because of its concentrated fluids and sweetness; externally, it thrusts out to the muscle layer because of its acrid, warm nature.
- Polygalae – Polygalae calms the spirit. Its slightly warming qualities primarily enters the heart and lungs. Benefits: insomnia, palpitations with anxiety, restlessness, emotional and mental disorientation, spasms, cough with copious sticky sputum, angina pectoris, boils, abscesses, sores, swollen and painful breasts (topically), blocked orifices, abscesses, swellings, obstructed channels between kidney and heart, disturbed consciousness, forgetfulness, palpitations, and insomnia, cough due, swollen and painful breasts, swellings and sores. Ingested and topical.
- Zingiberis (ginger) – Ginger opens phlegm and re-energizes, alleviates nausea and vomiting, and driving out all microbes and negative energy. If only its peel is used, its warm nature is somewhat reduced, but is excellent for unblocking urination. Ginger should be added in small amounts to food, where it strengthens the Stomach.
- Zizyphi – Ziziphi nourishes the body’s energy. Its warming influence enters the spleen and stomach. Benefits: weakness, shortness of breath, reduced appetite, loose stools, facial pallor, irritability, emotional lability, counteracts herbs with harsh properties that may injure the Stomach energy, generates fluids, nourishes the blood, calms the spirit. Calms Stomach energy, unblocks the nine orifices, jitterness, heaviness of the extremities.
- Glycyrrhizae – Licorice or glycyrrhizae while neutral in temperature, nourishes the body’s energy, enters all the body’s channels with an emphasis on the heart , lung, spleen and stomach. Benefits: shortness of breath, sluggishness, exhaustion, loose stools, blood deficiency, palpitations, Cough and wheezing, Carbuncles, sores, sore throat, painful spasms (abdomen, legs), clears heat in the body, relieves fire toxicity alleviates pain, harmonizes the qualities of other herbs, antidote
- Aucklandiae – Aucklandia balances the body’s energy. While warm in temperature, the root’s qualities energizes the gallbladder, large intestine, spleen, stomach and triple burner. Benefits: liver, gallbladder, spleen and stomach energy blockage, diarrhea, dysentery, Poor digestion, loss of appetite, abdominal distention, alleviates pain, adjusts and regulates intestinal energy, strengthens the spleen and eliminates food stagnation, depression, tenesmus, urinary blockage, painful urinary dribbling, Liver pain and blockage.
Dosage: 1 pill per 20 lb. body weight, 3 times per day from early morning, afternoon and early evening. So for a 160 lb. person, he/she will need 8 pills, 3 times per day.
Amount: Medium bottle: 400 pills (lasts 2 weeks +) Large bottle: 800 pills (lasts 4 weeks+)